CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My first blog award!


I am really excited about winning this award. It is my first.
Here are the rules of the award:
1) Thank and link to the wonderful blogger that gave you this award!
Thank you Iris for giving it to me. Go check out her wonderful blog. She's 10 years old and hosts her own challenge.
2) Share 8 things about you.
  1. I like fencing.
  2. I love to read.
  3. I got a part in the school play.
  4. I got an A+ on my diarama (school project)
  5. I love animals
  6. I love dancing
  7. I like writing poems
  8. My favorite TV show is Johnny Test

3) Give the award to 8 bloggers you have just discovered

  1. My mom
  2. Emily
  3. Morgan
  4. Annika (she sent me a beautiful card!)
  5. The Lucky Stamper

I don't have 8 to list because my mom doesn't let me surf the net and I don't know that many people with blogs.

4) Contact them to tell them about their award.

5 comments:

Iris

Hey Liz!
Glad you enjoyed your award! Hope you have a great year!

Iris

Sandy Ang

Congrats ! I am on an animal phase and your giriffe card is just adorable.

Amy Johnson

Such a sweet card! THat image is adorable!

Sheri Gilson

Adorable card!! The image is so sweet!!

Hannah

this is such a pretty card, congrats on the blog award!

Post a Comment