CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Feel Better


I heard about a sick girl and I made this card for her. I hope she feels better soon. My mom is going to mail this for me next week.
I am entering this in the Stitchy Bears Kids - Anything New challenge. I used a new digi stamp my mom just got.

15 comments:

Marjo

Hi Liz,

This is soo cute! You are so sweet to make this wonderful card to cheer up a sick girl.

Thanks so much for joining in with Stichy Bears Kids Challenge. Good luck with the draw.

Hugs, Marjo

Nicole

OH MY GOODNESS, LIZ! This is just adorable! Thank you so much for taking time to make this for Kelsey! I am positive it will just light up her entire day!!!! You are a sweetie! Thank you again, Nicole

Karin

Great job! This is so cute and you did a wonderful job coloring :)

Angela Toucan

TJ says
I love everything about the card

Saskia

Liz,

This card is so beautiful!!! You're so talented!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Beebeebabs

Such a cute card tfs!!!

Stempeltiger

Such an ADORABLE card Cheryl!
So sweet.
Hugs, Swantje

Scrappy Scatty

Oh what a fabby card I love it xx

Ayana Posadas

This is too cute! I'm sure this card would make anyone feel much better. :)

cebelica

Lovely card. Simple but yet so cute! It's really nice of you to make a card for a sick girl. I bet she'll be very happy! :)

bumblebee creations

What a super great job you did with this --and how sweet of you!!

Becky

This is adorable! wonderful card.

Anonymous

SO cute!!!!! :-)

Angela Toucan

that is cute
from TJ

Joanne Gilch

Great coloring of the giraffe and your cutting is super! Hope your 'friend' gets well soon!

Post a Comment