
Amanda is my BFF. So I decided to make her a special birthday card. She loves horses. So I hope she loves this card.
I asked my mom to enter me in some challenges
Digi Doodle shops best - animals
One stitch at at time - anything goes
Opus Gluei - anything goes
Creative Card Crew -anything goes
Added by Mom - Image is from The Stamping Boutique

11 comments:
This is a great caard Liz & I think Amanda is going to love it. Good luck with the challenges & thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.
Darling card and pefect for a horse lover :) I know she will appreciate that you made it especially for her!
This is just gorgeous Liz, I'm sur eyour friend will love it & treasure it!
Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week, good luck! Hugs Shell xx
Great card Liz!!
Saskia :)
This is so gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at CCC this week
Best wishes, Sharon
Beautiful card, with such a lovely image, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT and wishes to you and yours for a Happy Holiday Season
Deborah
xxx
Hey Liz! Great card! You are also one of the 8 people I chose to get an award! Go to my blog to see the rules!
A beautiful birthday card Liz I'm sure your friend will be delighted with it. Thanks for playing along at OSAAT this time.
Carol Ann xx
great card - that's a really lovely image! Bet your friend loved it too!
Your card is beautiful!
Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this time and good luck.
Hugs
Agnieszka
Cute layout/sketch...your BFF will love the horse and rider, too!
Post a Comment