CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Kitty

I made this kitty card for some one special (I can't say who because they might read my blog). I hope they like it.

Challenges:

25 comments:

Marjo

Hi Liz,

Your card is soo adorable! I love the little mouse, design is perfect. Good luck with the challenges

Hugs, Marjo at Kona Kid Krafter's

Madison

This card is really cute i love the mouse on the kittys hat. xoxo maddie

Jessica Theodore

Hi Liz this is a very cute card
just stopped by to let you know you won a prize for an older challenge at http://aimeeschallenges.blogspot.com/

thanks for playing xx

Iris

Hey Liz! Love the card! Too cute! Great coloring on the image! Thanks for joining us at Iris's Spot!

SANDRA

Lovely card, very sweet image. Love Sandra from Anything Goes.

Karin

Super cute! I love the christmas kitty :)

ladyjanet_56

What a cute card love the layout & image you have used, thanks for joining in at OSCC. Janet

Rhonda

Liz ... this is sooooo cute!! I just love it! Your coloring is fantastic as well as your cardmaking skills. Move over Mom!!!!

Kathryn

Liz, what a lovely card, whoever gets it will be very pleased I am sure! Thanks for joining Anything Goes this week, K x

CraftinGranny

Wow Liz, what a talented cardmaker for 9. Beautiful job coloring and creating. Good luck with all the challenges. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Cupcakes this week. "Hugs" Carol

Gwen's Busy Little Hands

Very cute card. The kitty image is adorable. Thanks for playing along with A Crafty Little Place.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC@ACLP

Crissy Armstrong

This is so very cute! I love the kitty image and what you have done with it. Great job!

sue

a great card cute kitten thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Ruby

Ah, so cute!!

Lisa Kind

You are so sweet to make such a cute card for someone special! I love that image, especially the little mouse on the kitty's head!

chrissy xx

What a cutie. LOve the little mouse peeping!
Great colours too.
Chrissyxx

Sandra DeFalco

Liz - You did a wonderful job on your kitty Christmas card!

Thanks for playing in our challenge!
☺ Sandi
DT for Iris's Spot!

Faye

Oh, Liz, your Christmas kitty card is wonderful. It is every bit as good as the cards the adults are making. You have a lot of talent.

Helen

Awww....such a cute card Liz!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

Jehanne's doodles

Oh this is really lovely Liz! you did a super job!

Gez Butterworth

Gorgeous card. What a cute kitty. :) Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week. Hope to see you again soon.xx

Tina Connolly

Very cute Liz, I'm sure they'll love it.

Tee McNeil Art

I'm sure they'll love it Liz! It's so cute!

Joanne Gilch

The lucky person to receive this card will LOVE it! Great choice of papers and the coloring is awesome.

Donna

Such a sweet card Liz, a totally adorable kitty and gorgeous papers :) Donna x

Post a Comment