
Liz made this card one afternoon when she had a half day of school last week. Once again she did it completely by herself after I printed the image for her. I apologize for not getting posted to her blog sooner. She used a freebie image from Waltzing Mouse.
She is entering the Kona Kid Crafters anything goes challenge and Messy Mini Missions Christmas challenge.
Also, since I am here, Happy Birthday! Liz turns 9 years old today.
Thanks for looking!
**Mom (posting for Liz)**

11 comments:
Happy Birthday Liz :) :) :) I hope you have fun celebrating your special day! Great job coloring the image for your card and I love all the holiday papers you used. The pearl on her bow is the pefect embellishment!
Cute card,Good luck in the challenge!!
*smiles*
Megann
So cute, I love the paper you used! Thanks for sharing it with us at Kona Kids.
** Jamie **
Hi Liz,
This card is fantastic! You did a fantabulous job with your design. I love the image. Good Luck
Hugs, Marjo at Kona Kid Krafter's
Gracie says " I love the papers "
Happy Birthday Liz....beautiful card!
great job on completing this months mission :0)
hugs
Messy
fab card!!..love Milly @ MMM
I love your card xoxo maddie
awww this is gorgeous, and so much work you have done.
Thankyou for joining in at MMM.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo
lovely card
thanks for joining us at MMM
Debs x
Post a Comment