CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Beary Good Skiing Day

This card is for OWH. I worked really hard on it. I did almost everything by myself. I hope every one in the army gets to see their family soon. I thank my mom for showing me how to make cards. I like doing it.






My mom bought the image from polly craft and i colored with primsa pencils. I embossed the stripe paper.

I asked my mom to add some challenges

2 Sisters - Christmas cards for OWH
4 Crafty chicks - Embossing
Aimee's Challenge - Christmas Wishes
CRAFT challenge - colored pencils
Catch the Bug - Cards for OWH
Crafty Pad - embossing
Fairy Fun Fridays - Embossing
Glitter Babes - Anything goes w/ bling
Just Inspirational - Christmas cards
Moving Along with the Times - Christmas
Paper Romance - Cards for OWH
Polly Craft - Cute & Cuddly
Sew Many - Embossing
Stamp Something - Digi

43 comments:

Purple Crazy

Well done hunny, you are very lucky having a crafting mum to show you the way, you have made a lovely card, with some great colouring, thanks for joining us at JIC, hugs Wendy

Cor*

Very cute card. Love the puff! Thanks for embossing with the fairies this week at Prairie FFF!

Trimgym

Lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Tracy

You did such a great job Liz! Your little bear is adorable. Thanks for getting your mom to enter you in our challenge this week at Just Inspirational. You keep crafting sweetie!

Lori

You did a really good job Liz. I love your little bear and his fluffy fur around his jacket. Glad you entered the Catch the Bug challenge and I'm sure the people in the army who get this card are going to love it too!
Lori

Tamie

Oh he is cute! I love the way you used the snowflake embossing folder. I had never thought of using the embossing folders on patterned paper before. I am going to have to try it out! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks and your support.

Hazel (Didos)

Hi Liz, Ah this is so sweet, Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week Hazelxo

carol

super card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T.challenge this week, x carol

Stef H

oh you are on your way to startdom! this is fabulous! thank you sooooooooooo much for joining us at glitterbabe's challenge. i sure hope you come back soon!

hugs :)

Scrap It Girl, Kimberly

super cute.. too bad i don't like the snow! lol I love your blog & all your cards you do a great job!!

kim.mom

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!! You did an amazing job....LOVE that fur!!! TFS with us at SMC!!!

Tammy

Smashing! Someone is going to be so happy to receive it. Keep up the good work.

~Jeri~

This is toooo cute Liz!! I think you done a wonderful job and its great of your mom to give you a place to show your artistic mind. Keep it up!! From someone who has a husband and soon to be son in the Army, THANK YOU for supporting us and for supporting OWH! You're a great person!!!

TinaB

Great card xx Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad xx Tina xx

Daniele

this is lovely love the textures and the colours well done and thanks for joining us at JIC this week
hugs

Joey

Hiya Liz Sweetie

your card is gorgeous I love the little finishing touch you added to the hat! thanks for sharing with us at pollycraft

Joey.x

Lisa

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something and Pollycraft this week!

Anonymous

aww cute!! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT! x

Shelly Schmidt

Darling card- congrats on Winning too! Wahoo! You have your Mom's great card making skill too!

My Creative Outlet by Janna

Too cute! I love teddy bears :) Thanks for playing at Stamp Something this week!

Janna :)

CarlaKH

How adorable! Love the teddy! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

Jodie Mackrell

such a cute card! thanks for supporting the OWH challenge at Bugaboo stamps!

Shannon - Desert Designs

Fabulous card - I know a lucky soldier and their family will love it!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions

Great job Liz!! You will sure make a soldier's family so happy when they receive this card!!! Congrats on being a Top 3 Pick!!
Maria

maxine

A lovely caard and so cute, thanks for joining us at the crafty pad this week and good luck.

Melisa Waldorf

So cute!! And I love the liquid applique!

Christiana

You did such a great job! You should be proud!

Tammy Miller

Thank you so much for entering Catch The Bug OWH Christmas Challenge this past week. We appreciate it so much and I love your card. Don’t forget we have a new challenge starting in the am and let’s just say the freebie from today would work out perfectly for the challenge, hope to see you there!
Thanks again. Tammy Miller DT Coordinator

Amy

FABULOUS CARD. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING OWH AND PLAYING WITH US OVER AT CATCH A BUG/BUGABOO.

Tammy Miller
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy Miller

Liz so happy to inform you that you won 1st place over at Catch the Bug challenge blog. I am emailing your mom now as we speak. sorry previous comment was wrong so I deleted it!

Elizabeth Schaffer Miranda

Beautiful Card, I love your coloring :)

Stacy Walker

What a cute card. Thank you for joining us at the 2 Sisters Challenge.

Karin

Such a cute card and great job on the coloring of the sweet little bear. So creative of you to emboss the patterned paper too.

Annie

hi Liz what a great card. I'm a huge Pollycraft fan and this image is just great. You must have a fab mum buying images for you and showing you how to make cards too.
Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! and I hope we'll see some more of your lovely work soon.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Judie Howard

Hi Liz,
You did a fantastic job with this card, I am sure one of our Heros will be so happy to send this home to a loved one. Keep up the good work and happy card making.
Judie H.

starcyl

Great card Liz, love your little bear.

Jenny x

Joanne Gilch

Hey, kiddo! I need to get over here more often. I need to subscribe to your blog so that I know when you do post a card or creation!!! Great job and thanks to your Mom for all those challenges. Your Mom rocks in the challenge department.

Jaimie

Hi Liz,

Gorgeous, card!

Greetings, Jaimie

Sparkly Pink Star

Awesome card!

Tina Connolly

Well done Liz, This card is fab! Love your colouring.

Anonymous

I am so impressed with your crafting ability!! I love your idea of embossing the striped paper. I would have never thought of that. You did an awesome job! I love to see kids crafting; I hope when my daughter gets older (she's 4) that she'll want to join me in making cards and scrapbooking. Enjoy this time with your Mom!

Sprytebyrd

Hi Liz! I just love your blog! All of your cards are so fun and pretty! This one is my favorite - I love the embossed stripey paper!
Can't wait to see what you make next!

Post a Comment