
This image is from Rusty Pickle and she wrote a note on the back to send to OWH. This is entered in Kona Kids Crafts red, white & blue challenge.

This image is from Fire Cracker Design. I printed it out and told her she could made a Father's Day card with it. The next morning she decided she didn't want to wait for me and made this card completely by herself. (Yep, that includes using my prismacolor pencils, Big Shot, and nesties.... We talked about that...)

21 comments:
Fantastic cards! Love the patriotic bear, he is perfect for our challenge and OWH. You did a wonderful job coloring with your (oops used mom's)markers and tools on your Father's Day Card too. I let my 9 yr old granddaughter use my tools too, but she can only use the ones that cut or my Copic's with me. So glad you could join us at Kona Kid Krafter's, good luck with your entry. Don't forget to enter for our 100 Follower Blog Candy. Hope to see you next time..Hug's xoxo Marjo
Great card Liz!! I love the image, but my fave is the flag you drew on the card! Super job & thanks for joining us at Kona Kid Krafters. We sure hope you can join in on our next challenge as well.
** Jamie **
Gracie says " I really like the bear, he is so cute great job! "
Great job on the coloring :) Good luck on the challenge and I know your card will be appreciated by the troops!
good job liz it is so cute i hope your dad will like it love maddie
She's so creative and talented. I love it when kids get excited about doing the things their parents enjoy doing.
What incredibly cute cards. I have enjoyed my journey through your blog page. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
http://joininandgogreen.blogspot.com
aw!! she did a WONDERFUL job (and I'm sure she'll follow the studio rules in the future right? lol)
thanks for using an FCD image! Love the colors!
Ohhh SWEET cards! Love that bear! Thank you for sharing this!
How sweet! Love your colored flag on the bear card, and the terrific father's day card! Any father would adore getting a handmade card from his child for any reason! Nice work!
Great job on both cards! *smiles*
how sweet it is so cute!! I love it!
wonderful job on the cards :) Funny how she didn't want to wait for you don't ya know Mom when it is time to be crafty you just can't wait!
I am so proud of you. Getting the tools you needed and making your own card. Tell Mom, when the Mojo hits there is no waiting! The card for your Dad is way cool! Did he like it? Sure, he loved it! And your Navy bear is so adorable. I must say am really impressed that you had the correct number of stripes on your flag--13! Keep on crafting and tell your Mom that I said hello!!!
Your cards are so beautiful, Liz! And your Mom surely does understand that when mojo hits there's no point in holding back! :) Your colouring is so good on both cards and I really like that cute bear!!
Hugs
Annika
These are just gorgeous.
Wow! That bear is soooo cute! I love the American flag behind him.
And the Father's day card is wonderful! Great paper you chose!
Congrats on your win!
Beautiful cards, Liz! I love the images.
Hugs, Vanja
She did an excellent and beautiful job. I wish one of my sons could have that yearn to create with their mom...me..hehe Just wonderful. And, you have pictures for prosperity and the OWH have some nice cards to send home.
Liz, you did a fantastic job with the cards! Great designs and coloring! Fabulously done!
Cute cute cute tfs!!!
Post a Comment