CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free Kittens card


Elizabeth asked me to post this for her. She used her new Prismacolor pencils from the Easter Bunny to color an image from Meljen's Designs. She used the sketch from Little Hands Do Crafts.

30 comments:

Lisa

How adorable! I love your layout and the paper is just purr-fect. Beautiful job!

Hugs,
Lisa

raindropecho

This is so cute! I love those matching hearts...you did a great job!!
- Ann

Nicole

Elizabeth, wow, this is a cutie of a card! Great coloring and super paper to go with the kitty image! Beautiful job!! You have your mom's talent!!!!!!!!!!! Nicole

merniebug
This comment has been removed by the author.
Northern Girl Stamper

This is just toooo cute. I love the kitty paper you did an AWESOME JOB!!!!

merniebug

This is just as cute as can be. You have a very nice layout and your kitties are so charming. Oh and by the way, you do a great job on your coloring too. I'll bet mom' is so proud of you. Wow Elizabeth, this is spectacular!

Lauretta See

ahhhhhhhhh... this is soooooo adorable and cute :)) your kittens are just the right color :)) love them.. You did a great job :)

Hugs x

Melissa 'meljen' Jenkins

GOOD JOB! I love the coloring. :-) You did a really good job with my little kitties stamp. :-)

Karin

Totally cute and I love those little kittens...Well done!

Belinda

Your coloring is really good! I like your card a lot.

Sprytebyrd

Oh this is so cute! I love hearts and the paper and you've colored the cute image so well! Great job, Elizabeth!!
Hugs!
Dee (Sprytebyrd)

Lisa Summerhays

Adorable! Love the matching paper and the hearts. Nice work!!

Lexi

Ohhhhhhhhh how cute! i absolutely adore this you've done a super job :D Thanks for playing with the kids at little hands do crafts

Hugs Lexi xxx

Elizabeth P

So cute! those tiny hearts looks great there! ;)

Joanne Gilch

You have developed a style all your own. The coloring on the image is fantastic and you know that it is fashionable to color out of the lines when making a card? Awesome job. You picked out the perfect paper to go with your image.

Trimgym

Great card Liz.

Jo and Tigerlover

Ginny

gorjuss image, fab card

farmhouse-story

liz, this card is so adorable-love it:)

Kerry Johnson

Super cute!! That paper is perfecT!

HeARTworks

Too cute just like you! Patsy

Marjo

Great job on the card Liz, the kitten's are too cute! Thanks for joining Kona Kid Krafters. Good luck with the Blog Candy. Hope to see you when our first challenge is posted on June 1st. Hugs Marjo

Carole Beath

What a darling kitten card. Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello and leave a sweet comment.
Carole

Deb
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb

gorgeous card, love the kitties, you coloured them perfectly, have a fabulous weekend, hugs Debx

Unknown

I can't resist cute kitties. Can I have one?

Kathy and Lucky

This is such a cute card! I love cats, so this one just made me giggle.

Chelsea

A pretty little card by Elizabeth. Beautiful coloring and pretty papers.

Alex

such a nice card - wonderful!
Hugs, Alex

Unknown

Great card, I really love the colors that you picked for it.

I currently have blog candy on my blog come and take a look!

Jessica Lynn
http://jessicalynnoriginal.blogspot.com/

Taylor

love the use of the frog! So something I do. Hello from WI

Taylor
www.maryjanesandgaloshes.com

Post a Comment