CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Birthday Card

I am happy to be a guest designer for Daisy Doodles this month.  It is so much fun.  This week I decided to use this cute Freddy image.  I made this card for my mom’s birthday which is next month.  My mom let me use her Copic markers to color this.

 

Here are some important links:

The Daisy Doodles Store

The Daisy Doodles Blog

The Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge – The current challenge is “Summer Doodles” – you still have time to join in!

 

Supplies:

  • Stamps:  Happy Birthday Freddy by Daisy Doodles
  • Inks:  None
  • Papers:  Georgia Pacific white CS, Neenah Crest white CS, October Afternoon Cherry Hill
  • Tools:  Martha Stewart edge punch, Copic markers
  • Embellishments:  Misc. lace

Challenges:

42 comments:

Hussena

this is such a cute card love ur image and congrats on being selected the guest designer for daisy doodles.

THERESA

Congrats on the GDT at Daisy Doodles!!
Love the card, the image is just so cute.......:))
lotsa luv

SusanLotus

Congratulations for being a guestdesigner!
Your cards are lovely so you got alot talent :)
I wish you a great summer!

Trina

Liz, you are one super crafty chica! All of your cards look great; I know your mom will love this one!

Kathy and Lucky

Congrats Liz, that is wonderful. What a great card for your mom, she will love it. That cupcake looks yummy, great coloring with the Copics.

Karin

Wow, how cute! Great coloring and I love the lace and hearts!

Bastelmichaela

A beautiful card...
Thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday,
hugs Michaela

chrissy xx

Just Fab! LOve your colours. Congratulations on your GDT.
Chrissyxx

Cassie

This is wonderful, Liz! What a darling card, and I love that heart punch you used! So glad you played along with us for CIC31 :D

Riet

So gorgeous card Cheryl,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions

Congrats Liz!! I love this image! Great job with the copics!! I love the punched out hearts too!!!
Maria

Stef H

oooooooooo love your blog!!!

fabulous card! great heart border!

hugs :)

Nicki

Hi Liz, congrats on your guest design spot - love your card, your colouring is brilliant.

Nicki, x

Jennipher

Congrats on your Guest Design spot! You are one super talented gal. What a sweet card. Your mom will love it.

Fleur

Wow Liz how clever, it's gorgeous. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!
Hugz Fleur xXx

Jac’s Playground

fantastic card, your copic colouring is wonderful and that cupcake looks good enough to eat. Thanks for joining our challenge over at Crafty Sentiments

Sara I.

Stopped by from your Mom's blog and I am so happy I did!! Congrats on your GDT spot! So exciting and you did a fabulous job coloring the image and with the design!! I am a new follower!

Karen B.

Super cute card, I admire your coloring skills!

okienurse

Super cute card! I wish I could color as well as you do. Thanks for sharing with us! Vickie
http://okienurse.blogspot.com

Marlene

Adorable! Congrats on the GDT spot! I can see you picked up your talent from your mom. ;) Or did she pick up her talent from you? :)

Ida

Congrats on being the Guest Designer. Your card is just delightful and so cute.

Kathy D.

I would have never guessed this was made by a 9 year old!! Great coloring, great design and just a great card all around.
Thanks for punching and die cutting with us at Clearly Inspired Challenge #31. Hope to see you Saturday (7/16/11) when challenge #32 is posted!!

Lori

Liz - This is darling! Love your coloring and the little heart border! Congratulations on being the guest designer!

mfc.melissamade2

This is a fabulous card!! The bear looks so very soft and I love the heart border...this is a wonderful card and you have a fabulous mom for letting you use her Copics too!!!
Gorgeous,
Hugs,
M

Anonymous

So-o pretty! Love the soft pink paper! Super cute card!!!

xiumaiyuki

This card is so, very sweet!! Just like the rest of your cards... Congrats on the GD spot!!

Hazel (Didos)

WOW your card is super and I can see why you got the Guest Designer Spot. Well Done, thanks for playing on Crafty Sentiments this week Hazelxox

Anita

Your card is adorable Liz. Your coloring is fabulous and I'm sure your mom will love it. And how sweet is she to let you use her copics? Congratulations on your GDT!

Audrey Pettit

Hey Liz! Your card is absolutely adorable. Love the clean-lined design and the border punch on the side, and what a fabulous coloring job on that sweet bear. This is fabulous. No wonder you were snatched up to guest design this month. Super huge congrats!

Stine

A beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at cutie sunday.
Hugs Stine

Erum Tasneem

so adorable!

Unknown

This is a lovely card Liz. Congratulations on your GD spot!
Alicia xx

1CardCreator

Congrats on you guest design spot! You cards are really beautiful, I know your Mom must be so proud of you!

Ute85

A wonderful card...
Thanks for joining us at Cutie Sunday,
hugs Ute85

sandra's crafty corner

what a great card you have made well done, and thankyou for playing along with us at cardmadfairy's digi days
hugs sandra xxx

scotspanda

awww what a super cute card, the image is lovely

thanks for being free n easy with us at Allsorts this week

hugs

Amanda xx

Merry

Great work Liz.....that sure is a cute image you have used and you have coloured him so well. I bet Mum loved the card. I really like those little hearts up the side.

Nadine

Hi

Wow, wonderful.
I love it. Thank you for
Playing Cutie Sunday.

Hugs Nadine

Darlene

WOWZA! You've done a FABULOUS job on this creation and your coloring is PERFECT!
Thanks so much for joining our 'Birthday' challenge at Penny's! Hope to see you again next challenge!

Darlene
PPCC DT

Lynne in NI

Awww what a cute little bear - Bet your Mum loved this! Congrats on your GDT spot too!

Joan's passions

The card is so lovely!! I love cupcakes almost that much as your works:) Delicious
Kisses
Joanna

Amanda

Congrats for being a GDT! And I love your card, so nicely colourd!

Hugs Amanda

Post a Comment