CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Daisy Doodles Blog Hop

Daisy Doodles is having a blog hop to celebrate the store’s 1st birthday and Jules’ wedding anniversary.   You should have just come from my Mom’s (Cheryl’s) blog.   If not, you may want to start at the beginning at the Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge blog.  Don’t forget to leave a comment on every blog on the hop for 17 chances to win a Daisy Doodles image.

I was very excited to be asked to participate in the blog hop. This is my very first blog hop.   Here is my project.  I had to color this image 3 times.  I messed up the first one.  I dropped a marker on the other.  This is my third try.

I made this card to celebrate the end of the school year and to give to my teacher, Ms. Robinson.

Here is the sketch we were asked to use. I turned it for my card.

I used Daisy Doodles Forget Me Not digital stamp set on my card.  You can win it by becoming a follower and leaving a comment. One lucky winner will be chosen at random. Leave your comment before midnight on June 5th to be in the drawing for the prize.  The winner will be announced here on my blog and on the Daisy Doodles blog on June 12th.  Don’t forget to check back to see if you won.

There is also 50% off sale going on at the Daisy Doodles store thru the week end!  This is a great time to get those Daisy Doodles digital images and papers.  June 15th there will be a mini challenge at the DD Creative Challenge blog ...a Daisy Doodles image must be used to participate and win a gift certificate to the store!!

Your next stop on the hop is Mandy.

Supplies used:  Forget Me Not digital stamp from Daisy Doodles, Neenah Solar Crest CS, Bazzill Basics CS, October Afternoon DP, Copic markers, misc rick rack, Stampin’ Up rub on

Challenges:

37 comments:

Joanne Gilch

The very first commenter??
Liz, thank you so much for creating a lovely card to help celebrate Daisy Doodles first birthday and Jules' happy anniversary. Great job, kiddo! Awesome coloring of the Flowers, leaves, and container. hugs, jo

Jean

Liz hope you have a spectacular summer and keep creating these wonderful cards. Congrats on your first hop!

Kary

Hi Liz, you're one talented young lady!! Your card is beautiful! Love your colouring.

Stampin Lucy

WOW ....you are on your way to a great career in art!! My daughter would be quite jealous as she always wants to be able to "color like me"....you did a spectacular job and congrats on your first hop!!

Jules

third time lucky Liz :)
Your cards looks fantastic, the colours are just brilliant!
Thank you so much for joining the dt on the hop, it's fantastic to have you, and considering it's your first hop, you did an incredible job!!
Congratulations sweetie xx

Jacqueline

Fantastic Job - Great Colouring. Thanks for joining us on your first hop - well done.
Hugs ~Jacqueline
madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com
madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

Rhonda

Liz you are so awesome!! I haven't been by for a while and didn't know what I've been missing. We all have goof ups .... I had to re-do my image several times too....LOL I am so glad that you joined in our hop. You are one talented Girl!!! I must visit more often.

Meg

Third time is definitely a charm--those flowers look gorgeous! Love the paper you used and that fun rik-rac. Congrats on your first blog hop!

Cheryl

Beautiful work Sweetie! I'm very proud of you.

Made by Mandy

Wow sweetheart, your card is fabulous and if this is the standard of cardmaking at only 9 years old I am so very impressed.You will be making absolute works of art when you get to my old age (39!!)

Great to be taking part in the blog hop with you.

Love Mandy xxx

ElenaB.

This card is so sweet!!

Unknown

Hello Liz,
what a fantastic card! The colouring is PERFECT!
It is a pleasure to have you at Papercrafting Journey!
Hope to see you next time and good luck with the draw, it's a fab stash prize!
hugs
Zahreen
xxx

Unknown

Liz, this is an adorable card! Wonderful job, girl!

Tracey

I'm always doing that with my colouring Liz lol This image is coloured in perfectly & what a beautiful card :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions

Great job Liz!!! Sorry you had to color it three times!!! Dropping the marker on an image is just THE WORST!!!! I thought I was going to do that coloring my images last night - thankfully I didn't!!

Have a great weekend :)
Maria

Emma and Susan

What an absolutely fabulous card your teacher will be so grateful to receive this. It is always really good to get something handmade off someone, it shows how much you care, because of the time its taken to make it!! Well done....your Mum will have to mind what she is doing you will be sneaking all her crafting goodies off her!!
Love and hugs
Susan
xxx

Asia King (aka Joanna K)

Congrats on your first ever blog hop :))) Yeeeey!!! Fabulous card, the colouring looks great - third time lucky lol ;)) Love it! xx

TLC DESIGNS, LLC

Well Done Liz, congratulations on you entire blog! Just trandy as can be! You have a great future here, keep up the great work and enjoy yourself!
Tammy Louise

BLJ Graves Studio

Beautiful card.

sammi

Fantastic card, Liz! Your coloring is awesome! Love your card! It is wonderful to be part of this hop with you! Have a great summer!

Kimberly S

Beautiful job you've done on your card, and your coloring is just lovely! :)

Shelly Schmidt

How fun- your first blog hop- your card is amazing! You have some pretty dang awesome coloring skills Missy! Glad to be hopping along with you too.

Tameko

Hi Liz, Your card is so pretty. I mess up my projects all the time, but its ok. Just have FUN!

Audrey Pettit

Wow! Fantastic card, Liz! I see you are as talented as your fabulous momma! :)

Anonymous

Wow. If I could do this at 9 I would have been one happy bunny. Would struggle now! Nikki- May GDT

Kathy

Love your card Liz, it's beautiful. Your coloring looks amazing, it's perfect. Bummer about ruining a few images, that always happens to me too. Great job on your first blog hop, your card is awesome!

Iris

Amazing Liz! You did great on the coloring! Love those colors too!

Josephine

So pretty! Your colouring is gorgeous.

Anonymous

Beautiful card! Happy to be participating in the hop with you.

Marjo

Hi Liz,

Your card is awesome! You did a fantastic job, love the design and your colors are yummy. Thanks for playing with us at Stitchy Bears Kids and Kona Kid Krafters. Good luck with all the challenges.

hugs, Marjo

Karin

Fabulous coloring job on the image and so worth the effort you put into it! Love the colors you chose to use as well...Fantastic card :)

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u

What a fantastic card Liz! Your coloring came out great! I always seem to have to do an image at least 3 times before I'm happy with it! Love the colors and the velvet ribbon too!

Bella´s Bastelecke

This card is so sweet.......

HUgs
Bella

mrsk06

This is great Liz i love it!! Thanks for playing along with Flowers and Leaves Challenge at Cupcake Craftroom! Hope to see you again soon! Hugz Sal x

Anne

Fantastic card Liz! Thanks for hopping into the Cupcake Craftroom to share it with us and hope to see you again soon. Hugs x

Riet

So beautiful card Cheryl,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Madison

hello liz those flowers are gorgeous


hugs. maddie

Post a Comment