CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sentimental Sundays Guest Designer

I'm soooo excited to be a guest designer for the Sentimental Sundays challenge. My mom is on the DT and I wanted to join in. The challenge this week is Cute & Cuddly with a sentiment.

I think this is one of the best cards I have made. I did most of it myself. (Mom helped with the printing and the sentiment.) I am going to send this to Operation Write Home. My mom is working on getting enough cards to fill a box and send. I used a precolored image (Pup and Boots) from *Wink *Wink *ink.

Thank you


Challenges
The Latte Lounge Kids Challenge - Anything goes
Kona Kid Krafters - Anything goes
Stitchy Bears Kids - Kids Choice
Messy Mini Missions - Spring/Easter
Card Makin' Mamas - animals
Scrap Creations - Spring
Paper Pretties - spring
Phindy's Place - animals
stampin' with the dragon - spring

34 comments:

Karin

Wow, this is super cute! Great job matching the papers to the picture of the puppy and those darling boots. I love it!

Kathy and Lucky

This is a great card, you did such a wonderful job. The image is sweet and is perfect for this layout. Have a great day.

Karen B.

This is adorable, great mix of patterns and colors.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions

Great job Liz!! Love the colors you chose to work with for this card!!! The troops will love to send this card home to family :)
Maria

Anne Temple

Wonderful card and such a cute image. So glad you joined us at Stamping with the Dragon for the Bring on Spring challenge this week.

Anita

Your card is very cute. Your papers are so pretty and I love the image you used and your pretty flower. You did a fantastic job!

Mandy

Hi Liz,
Wow what a gorgeous card...Love your cute image and very pretty papers...Your sentiment is just perfect...Wonderful work...
Mandy x

Marjo

Hi Liz,

Gorgeous card, fantastic design and colors. Lovin the image too.

Good luck with challenges and thanks for Joining us at Kona Kid Krafters & Stitchy Bears Stamps.

Hugs, Marjo

Tine

Hi Liz. It is a lovely card and you have done a great job of picking pretty papers to suit your image. Gorgeous flower embellishment too. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place.
Tine :)

Inkypinkydelights

WOW Liz what a lovely card! I love everything about it! Judy x

Kimberly S

What a sweet card, and such gorgeous coloring Liz! :)

Charlene

You did a fantastic job with this card! The soldier who gets to send this cutie home will be very happy. How sweet of you to want to help your mom make cards for the soldiers.

TN Granny

Wow Liz if your this good now I can't imagine how terrific you'll be all grown up. I make cards for OWH also so this is wonderful.
Jeanine in TN

Mary C

This card is adorable! I love all the work you put into it. That image is so cute and you did a fabulous job on the coloring. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

Tameko

Liz, you did a great job! Such a pretty card. So glad that you joined us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

Debs

another adorable card Liz :00..your super talented!!..thanks for joining us at MMM..hugs Debs x

Jackie Randolph

Super cute Spring card with this sweet image. Thanks for playing along with us at Going Grey with Scrap- Creations

Tammy

Awww this is adorable!! It's such a sweet image and I love the little flower...perfect for OWH!

papertrails leaver

Liz you are so talented! I adore your card and kudos to you for having your own blog to showcase all your talent! ;-) Amy

Anonymous

What an awesome card!!!! Keep up the great work and hope to see more of your work at Stamping With The Dragon.

Hugs,
Beth

Dragons Lair Designs

WOw this is super totally love your card keep up the good work and come back and play again we would love to see more :)

Hugs Janette
Stamping Dragon Designs

Tracey

Hi Liz, what a fabulous card! You obviously have your Mom's creative genes :)
Thank you for being guest designer for Sentimental Sundays.
Hugs
Tracey
xx

downrightcrafty

Fabulous spring colours and such a cutie of an image, so pleased you came to play along with us at Stampin With the Dragon, and hope you and mom join us again, to help fill that box
Hugs Kate xx

Tammy

Terrific card and so commendable that you are sending it to Operation Write Home, so one will be so happy to receive it! Thanks for joining the fun challenge at Stamping with the Dragon. Please join us again.

Love crafts forever

Hi Liz. OMGoodness!!! your card is so pretty. I like that gorgeous flower. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin with the Dragon.
Hugs Nataliya.

Shirl

Wow Liz Mom must be a very proud bunny at the moment, your card is super cute and what beautiful colours you have picked to go with the image, well done sweetie.
Hugs Shirley x x

Carolynne

This is such a lovely card and you should be so very proud of yourself, and I think it is so kind of you donating it to such a great cause. Keep crafting and keep joining in our challenges at stamping with the dragon

xx

Carolynne

Anne-Marije

What a nice card! Thanks for joining us at the challenge from Phindy's Place....
xxx Anne-Marije

Erum Tasneem

so adorable!

KER

wonderful coloring of that adorable stamp...love that sentiment

Anonymous

What a cute card! I love the sweet image. Your coloring is perfect. So cute ;)

xxxtglxxx

This is adorable and those wellies are too cute!

hugs

xxalisonxx

Jewellery Bijou

This is gorgeous!
Dorota
www.jewellerybijou.com

Basslady

my goodness! what a sweet and lovely image!

your colouring is so brilliant! really admire it!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Post a Comment