
Elizabeth asked me to post this picture for her. This is a picture of her costume for the play. It is coming up at the end of the week and she is very excited!
I made the head piece. I am not thrilled with it but being a non-sewer it was the best I could do. If I only could have made it out of paper it probably would have worked better. :)

4 comments:
She looks just adorable! What a great costume! I remember making costumes for my kids. The time just goes by so quickly!
Oh Liz, how beautiful you are!!! And Mom did a great job! Good Luck Kiddo!
You look great in your costume! Break a leg!
Liz, you look like a princess in waiting in your costume. The head piece your Mom made looks just like the ones in the olden days.
Have fun in the play!
Post a Comment